Our firm represents businesses and individuals in all aspects of business transactions and commercial litigation including, but not limited to:
Business-to-Business (B2B) Transactions
No matter which side of a transaction you are on, we negotiate the best possible terms for you.
These transactions include:
- Terms and conditions of sale: we can minimize your risk or maximize your recovery from loss during shipment, breach of warranty, etc.
- Construction contracts: we negotiate the best possible terms regarding payment, change orders, claim notices, etc.
- Service agreements: we clearly describe the parties’ rights, responsibilities and remedies.
- Commercial leases
- Financing agreements, including notes, mortgages, security agreements and guaranties.
Business Contracts with Individuals
We help you set up your business and spell out any agreements with your business partners and your employees. We do this by preparing:
- Incorporations including LLCs: we help you choose the type of business entity that works best for your particular business.
- Partnership and shareholder agreements: we draft agreements that define who runs the business and what the owners’ rights, responsibilities and remedies are.
- Buy-sell agreements: we draft agreements that define what happens if a partner leaves the business, gets divorced or dies.
- Key employee contracts, including non-compete provisions and protection of trade secrets: we draft agreements that will enable you to protect your business.
We handle all phases of business disputes from start to finish.
- Demand Letters
- Alternative dispute resolution, such as non-binding mediation and binding arbitration
- Court proceedings from initial pleadings through discovery and trial.
We handle the following types of disputes:
- Contract disputes
- Manufacturer’s warranties
- Commercial collections
- Vendor/customer disputes
- Real estate litigation
- Class action defense